Coffee Break Challenge
Make a difference in your daily grind and host a Coffee Break at home, work or anywhere!
Simply ask others to make a donation to support the Alzheimer Society of Kenora/Rainy River Districts in exchange for a cup of coffee or purchase a paper cut-out of a coffee cup for $1.00. It’s easy and fun to be a host! We provide you with a hosting kit!
Register to host a Coffee Break today. The “Host with the Most” will win a coffee cup trophy.
Host a Coffee Break and enter to win a new Tim Hortons Home Brewer!
•raise $100-$199.99 to receive one ballot
•raise $200-$299.99 to receive two ballots
•raise $300+ to receive three ballots!
To be eligible for the trophy and home brewer, your Coffee Break® must be held in January.
All funds raised directly support the many free services we offer to those living in the Kenora and Rainy River Districts with Alzheimer’s and related dementia.
1. A Coffee Break® Host Kit with promotional material, a coin box, event ideas, and a packet of coffee
for your first pot of coffee will be delivered to you before your event.
2. “Give a Buck, Sign a Cup”- Sell cup cut-outs for $1.00 a piece for the month of January
The donors name can be written on the cup and posted within your business.
2. There are many fun and creative options for this event. It is not limited to coffee! There are team building exercises, dress down days at offices, educational sessions and bake sales. Just contact us and we can help you craft an event that will fit you!
1. Coffee Break must be registered and held in the month of January to be eligible for the trophy and home brewer.
2. After your Coffee Break - Return the donations to Alzheimer Society of Kenora/Rainy River Districts 618-9th Street North, Kenora, ON P9N P9N 4B5. We would be glad to pick-up donations and material.
3. Winner will be announced on February 17, 2013